Saturday, June 5, 2010

120 hours!!!


Okay so..i just bought a car....It's amazing! i love it. It's a daihatsu charade, tiny hatchback with 4 doors =D and its white which i don't really mind, i prefer a darker colour but white is fine. When i got it i drove it everywhere to try and get all my hours up so i can go for my license, but now my bf Jordan, has just bought a brand new 2010 Toyota yarris hatch, because his old car is completely stuffed and was just falling apart, so anyway he was driving to work one morning in his old car, because he has to wait a month to get his car shipped here from china or wherever it comes from, and his car completely shit itself, like it wouldn't go faster than 30. So Jordan and his step dad took it to the used car place where they were going to trad it in anyway. And now Jordan has no car to get to work and home, so that where my little car comes in and saves the day. Now Jordan is driving my car to work and back everyday which means i cant drive my car. which means i cant get hours up, even though i only had like 4 more hours left anyway. So i got Jordan to drop my car home and Dad took me driving on the weekends and now..........I have 120 hours!!!!!!!!!!! =D I'm so excited i just need a few more lessons now and i think I'm ready to go for my P's. hopefully i don't fail, i will probably cry if i do fail.

and here is a picture of what my car looks likes, that's not my car, its just a Google pic. i can't be bothered taking a pic of my car. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment